Things are shaping up for lovely cool morning. Come on out and enjoy it while treating yourself to wonderful fresh produce and other goodies.
This is what we have heard from our vendors so far.
- Adventures in Spice – Custom spice blends, traditional spice blends using salts, sugars, and preservatives, as well as no salt, no sugar, no preservative blends.
- Art House Coffee –Locally roasted coffee beans and drinks.
- Cadet Creek – Broccoli, cauliflower, beets, asparagus, sweet peas, onions, and greenhouse cucumbers, zucchini, green beans and tomatoes
- Eilerman Bros Orchard and Farm- Red and yellow cherries, blueberries, black raspberries, kale, green peppers, pies and turnovers
- Great Harvest Breads – artisan breads and sweet rolls, cinnamon rolls and cookies
- Healthy Harvest – Snow peas, carrots, kale, chard, olive oil and olives
- Keim Woodworks – Hand turned wooden bowls, cutting boards and more
- Miller Organic – Cut flowers, mixed salad greens, kale, and radishes
- Noble Canine – Locally made dog treats
- PM BBQ – breakfast biscuit sandwich and smoked meats
- Ray Rays- kettle corn
- Robinson’s Family Farm -locally raise pastured pork
- Santa Fe Farms – greens, kale, spinach, plants and firewood
- Silpada – Hand made sterling silver jewelry
- Sunny Creek- locally raised beef, pork and chicken, eggs and some produce
- Two Men and a Garden salsa and pickles