Things are shaping up for a potentially wet day but it looks like we have a window with the weather if you come early. It will be worth it to get moving and “get your goodies while the getting is good.”
This is what we have heard from our vendors so far.
- Cadet Creek – Broccoli, cauliflower, beets, turnips, asparagus, sweet peas, carrots green beans and greenhouse cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes
- Eilerman Bros Orchard and Farm- strawberries, asparagus, pies, turnovers and zucchini bread
- Great Harvest Breads – artisan breads and sweet rolls, cinnamon rolls and cookies
- Jenn Harman – Handmade pottery
- Healthy Harvest – Sugar snap peas, kale, chard, olive oil and olives
- Keim Woodworks – wooden bowls, etc.
- Miller Organic – mixed salad greens, kale, and radishes
- My Creative 123 – worry dolls, photography, handmade jewelry, note cards
- PM BBQ – breakfast biscuit sandwich and smoked meats
- Ray Rays- kettle corn
- Robinson’s Family Farm -locally raise pastured pork
- Santa Fe Farms – greens, kale, spinach, plants and firewood
- Sunny Creek- locally raised beef, pork and chicken, eggs and some produce
- Two Men and a Garden salsa and pickles