Saturday is our last regular farmers market. We will have one on November and one in December. We anticipate a colorful array of local late season produce as well as a variety of homemade, handmade products.
Market hours are 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. The market is located in the Wildwood Town Square, 220 Plaza Drive.
- Cadet Creek from Bonnets Mill MO – local produce
- Two Men and a Garden, Fenton MO – a variety of locally made salsas and pickles
- Bob’s Honey – Local fresh delicious healthy honey
- Noble Canine Bakery – Healthy dog treats
- Sunny Creek – Locally raised beef, pork and poultry
- Art House Coffee returning for our coffee fanatics with locally roasted coffee
- Ken’s Pepper Works – A variety of locally created hot sauces
- Art House Coffee – Locally roasted fair trade coffee
- Adventures in Spice – Locally prepared custom spice blends
- James Miller – Miller’s Organic – Lot’s of pumpkins and more
- Ray Ray’s Kettle Corn
- Beaded Cauldron – Handmade jewelry