We are looking forward to a great 4th of July farmers market. Lots of vendors with local, fresh, seasonal produce, baked goods, ready to eat freshly prepared food and handmade artisan wares.
Please plan on shopping at the market so the vendors know that Wildwood appreciates their farmers market.
The vendor list and produce report is current, but may change by market time.
Current produce report includes – sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, red and green tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers, red and green cabbage, beets, kale, peppers, green beans, swiss chard, peas, green onions and sweet yellow onions, banana peppers, jalapenos, peaches, blueberries, gooseberries, raspberries, blueberries, fresh herbs and vegetable plants. Local farm items also include honey, eggs, locally raised beef cuts and jelly.
- Alpha Designs – Jewelry from copper and bronze metal clay. Each piece is hand formed, fired twice in a kiln, and hand finished.
- The Bent Pig – Fresh and locally made cherry wood smoked pork butt, (pulled pork sandwiches), whole and half slabs of ribs, homemade potato salad
- Brushy Creek Greenhouse – eggs, sweet corn, raspberries, green and red tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, gooseberries, green beans, honey and pie
- The Cabinetry – Handmade wooden toys for girls and boys. Such things as doll beds for 18 inch dolls, cribs, high chairs, school desks (all these listed are for dolls), treasure chests, steamer trucks, dump trucks, pull trains, pull animal toys, planes, tractor and dump wagon.
- Cadet Creek – Corn, cantaloupes, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, green beans, potatoes, yellow squash, onions, kohlrabi, beets, blueberries
- Cindy’s for the Birds – handmade concrete bird baths, yard ornamentation, bird feeders
- Drizzler’s Popkornery – handmade Southern treats and confections including pralines
- Eilerman/Vogel – Peaches, blueberries, black raspberries, zucchini, yellow squash, peppers, pies and turnovers
- Clover Vally Beef – A 5th generation family farm selling locally produced, all natural beef.
- DayDreamz – face painting
- Great Harvest Bread (Maplewood, MO) – local bakery with cinnamon chip, harvest white, honey whole wheat, red white and blueberry, and Popeye’s bread
- Jennifer Harmann – handmade pottery
- Ken’s Pepperworks – A variety of locally created hot sauces
- Klever Koala – A variety of unique hand-made creations. You can find table runners, placemats, diaper burp cloths, bibs, plastic grocery bag holders, pillow cases, diaper cakes and more!
- Melissa Messina – Handmade, 100% organic, salt and sugar scrubs
- My Creative 123 – Joann Bowen, handmade worry dolls, jewelry and photography
- Peonies and Petals – fresh cut flower arrangements in unique and vintage vases
- Pop Pop and Co – welcome back the Long Family with fresh, seasonal, local produce
- Rainbows End Bead Arts – handmade bead creations, jewelry and wall art
- Ray Rays Kettle Corn
- Rocky Top Crafts – Birdfeeders, windchimes, and planters, created from unique hand-cut bottles
- Santa Fe Farm – Eggs, cucumbers, zucchini, kale, swiss chard, green onions, basil plants, fresh herbs and homemade tortilla chipsRocky Top Crafts- wind chimes, bird feeders, planters hand made from a unique assortment of glass bottles
- Show Me Adobe – Handmade pottery
- Debbie Sinn – handcrafted silver jewelry
- Stitches by Ann – hand stitched tea towels, onesies, aprons and BBQ themed items
- Stuckmeyers – Red and green cabbage, zucchini, yellow squash, kale, green onions, beets, green beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, green peppers, green onions, banana peppers, cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, sweet yellow onions
- Two Men and a Garden – A variety of locally produced salsas and pickles. Two Men and a Garden will be giving a .5o credit toward salsa and pickles for every empty Mason jar returned to them. No limit. 12 empty jars = 1 free, full jar.
- Unique Greeting Cards by Alyce Givarz Photography – local photographer
- West Park Creative – locally created cards and posters
- ZenEarth Creations – Handmade creations using stones, rocks, fossils, crystals, and air-plants