Last 30 Posts
- Don’t Miss the Last Week of Market. Produce, cheese, pastured meats, eggs, preserves, honey and more
- Beautiful Day for the Market. Pastured Meat, Eggs, Local Cheese, Produce. Live Music by the Salt of the Earth.
- Salt of the Earth – Entertaining the Market
- Enjoy the Market. Support Local. Tomatoes, beans, figs, raw honey, meats, eggs, cheeses, breads, tea, soap, yarn and MORE
- Summer into Fall. Support the Market.
- Summer into Fall. Enjoy local produce, pastured meats, eggs, artisan cheese, figs, raw honey, baked goods, cut flowers and more
- Live Music. Beautiful Weather. Locally Produced Figs. Local Artisan Cheese. Pastured Meats and more….
- See You At the Market!
- National Farmers Market Week and Now Serving Lunch
- Summertime Bounty
- The History of Our Food. Support the Local Farmers. See You at the Market.
- Summertime. Recipe Time. New Vendor Welcome.
- Michael and Jill Jonas Performing this Weekend
- It’s all in a day’s work. Creating relationships. Our food.
- Come This Weekend and Listen to the Music of Kenny Hall
- Andy McAllister to perform July 8
- Summertime produce season is now here. Don’t miss the freshest, tastiest, just picked fruits and veggies.
- Wise Brothers this weekend
- It’s Meat Week! And corn, leeks, tomatoes, eggs, blueberries…..stock up!
- Steve Perron to Provide the Entertainment This Saturday
- Author Fest this Saturday, June 17
- Market Report June 17
- Cindy and Connor are Performing this Weekend
- Farmers Market. Know Your Farmer. Know Your Food.
- Salt of the Earth to Perform This Saturday!
- Wise Bros Performing this Weekend
- Come Enjoy the Market on Main Street
- Market Report for May 28
- Meet the Meat Producers, Local Authors, Bean to Bar Chocolate, Fresh Produce
Archives by Month:
Archives by Subject: