Seasonal, local summer produce is here. Market hours are 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. The market is located in the Wildwood Town Square, 220 Plaza Drive.
Come and enjoy live music by the Wise Brothers along with local, seasonal produce as well as hand made and home made artisan wares. The vendor list may change, but this is who we have for now.
- Art House Coffee from Maplewood MO brings locally roasted coffee (whole beans and ground) pour over hot coffee and cold brewed coffee drinks
- Cadet Creek from Bonnets Mill MO- sweet corn as well as lots of other local, seasonal produce including cantelope, watermelon, beets, onions, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes
- Lisa Vogel, Eilerman Bros Farm and Orchard, Calhoun County, IL- peaches, tomatoes, corn and other local produce, pies and turnovers
- Pop Pop and Company, Wildwood MO- local and seasonal produce including squash, tomatoes, green beans, wax beans, cucumbers, zucchini and golden zucchini (maybe garlic)
- Sunny Creek Farm, St Clair MO- locally raised, all natural, pastured beef, pork and chicken and eggs
- Robinson Family Farms, Wellsville MO – locally produced, pasture raised pork cuts
- Ray Rays Kettle Corn
- Two Men and a Garden, Fenton MO- a variety of locally made salsas and pickles
- Joann Bowen – My Creative 123 – worry dolls, photography, handmade jewelry, note cards
- Noble Canine – Local prepared dog treats
- Que’s Brothers -Best ribs and butts
- Stella Grace – Bows, head bands, flip flops, sun dresses, all for the little princess.
- Healthy Harvest/Olea Estates – Local, seasonal produce and organic Greek Olive Oil and Olives
- El Chico – Fruit filled empanadas, cookies and pastries
- My Coconut Kitchen – a variety of locally created coconut butters
- My Little Garden Barrel – locally created, custom designed barrel for all your garden needs
- James Miller Organics – Fresh cut flowers and local produce
- Staci Stinson Gardens – Hostas, sedge, miniature gardens, plants and yard ornaments.
- Debbie Sinn – Silpada handmade sterling silver jewelry
- Jim Winnerman – handmade, hand drawn note cards
- Matt Keim, Pacific MO- hand turned wooden bowls, cutting boards and more
Gail Maltzman – local printed tee-shirts